Sandyford Sexual and Reproductive Health Services
Issues CoveredFemale Genital Mutilation or Cutting
Prostitution / sexual exploitation
Rape & sexual assault
Contact InformationTel: 0141 211 8130 for all enquiries, information and appointments
Address: 2/6 Sandyford Place, Glasgow, G3 7NB
Areas CoveredGreater Glasgow and Clyde
Opening HoursCurrent opening hours at Sandyford Central: Mondays to Thursdays 8.30am to 8pm and Fridays 8.30am to 5pm
- Wheelchair access
- interpreters available by arrangement
Services & Resources
- Contraception and emergency contraception
- Pregnancy testing and pre-pregnancy counselling
- Pre and post termination of pregnancy counselling and referral
- sexual abuse counselling and referral
- Specialist clinics
Age limits to service
- Self-referral. Sandyford no longer provides walk-in services with the exception of young people aged 17 and under and the Steve Retson project.
Aims of organisation
To provide sexual health and reproductive health services within Sandyford Initiative.
Addtional InformationUp to date information about Sandyford services is available on the website at www.sandyford.org/sandyford-services/
Latest NewsMusic and Comedy NIght, 28th April
A great night out,and help raise funds for Women's Support Project
Resources to help tackle harm caused through prostitution
Links to audio-visual resources, research and information on best practice.
FGM Aware Newsletter
March 2017 newsletter with information on resources, plus article from Community InfoSource on their work with men.
Whole Lives: Improving responses to domestic abuse
Report from SafeLives on work across Scotland
FGM Networking Event
6th February, 10am, Glasgow City Chambers